KEEPING OUR BARBERS AND GUESTS SAFE
Please read this information carefully if you are considering booking an appointment. Help us keep you and your family safe and healthy!
- Walk ins will not be available until further notice. Please call or visit us online to book your appointment. Appointments will be scheduled for extra 15 minutes to allow our staff to properly sanitize and prepare the shop for your service.
- All guests must wear a face mask during their service. If you do not have a face mask one can be provided to you for $1.00.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at front desk and must be used upon entry.
- Please arrive alone and without visitors. We are limiting the number of people in our shop to a maximum occupancy is 10. This includes staff and guests.
- Our waiting area will be limited to a 3-person maximum with physical distance of 6ft or 2m. Please obey social distancing instructions marked on the floors.
- A designated outdoor waiting area with maximum 4 guests will also be available.
- It is required that clients wear their facial mask for the duration of their service. For this reason, we are unable to perform any facial grooming services at this time. (beard trims, face shaves, razor line-up, etc)
Please stay home if you have any of the following symptoms:
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have traveled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Have or have had close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19
We request all visitors wash their hands before arriving and use sanitizer once entering. Please be mindful of social distancing requirements throughout your visit to us.
If you are displaying symptoms of any illness please stay home and contact your doctor or health care provider.
Please help us in keeping you and our staff safe by following these rules and regulations. We can not wait to be reunited with all or you and get you fresh and handsome again!!!